Friday, June 6, 2008

The Flowers of San Diego plus a couple of other things

I don't know if a Red Impala Convertible qualifies as a flower but it certainly says California.

View all of the photos from San Diego at the on-line gallery here.
The fountain at our hotel/ One of them any way
We walked over to a market to get cokes (for me) and Beer (For Glenn and Freddie) This is our hotel from across the street.
And now the flowers - I just took these as we walked.

Oops another fountain














And she certainly qualifies as one of California's loveliest.
The sessions today were masterfully run and Fred had us out of there early and we get to sleep in tomorrow just a little later. I have some work to do now but I think I will upload the pictures to an on-line album so you can see them all. (No I haven't put everything up there.) It is still perfect weather - The folks back home are getting rain and tornadoes. I came to California in 1967 for the summer and they had tornadoes then also. Blew the roof off my Aunt's home. I am sure there is no connection. Stay dry folks, ARTYRL. More after the dinner tonight. Hugs, j

No comments: