Saturday, June 7, 2008

San Diego Saturday

The Saturday Sessions of the United Grand Imperial Council of the Red Cross of Constantine and Appendant Bodies for the United States, Mexico and the Philippines were run so efficiently we were out early. Two new Charters were presented and A Memorial Service held and Officers installed. Our new Most Illustrious Grand Sovereign is from Oklahoma and we will meet in Oklahoma City next year. I am sorry I used the small setting to up-load the pictures to see them larger just click on a picture to embiggen them.





















The Grand Banquet was held this evening and we had the afternoon free to go sight seeing. I took about 174 pictures on the two and a half hour Trolly Ride and I have them in a slide show here.


I told Ned Dull, Grand Recorder that I was going to call this a Thorn between two roses.
The Michigan Contingent asked me to take their picture
Dinner companions from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. They have been married for just 50 years.
I was still in High School and they don't look old enough to have been married that long.
Glenn Earth was our entertainment for the evening. Talented and funny.

Another on-line Photo Album of just the Red Cross Sessions for today may be found here.



No comments: