Saturday, June 21, 2008

Roses and the Sky

I have a rose bush in front of my home. It is not your fancy smancy rose bush but roses from a bygone era.  I think there may have been a different type of bush there which had been grafted onto the root of this bush.  I used to think I would get rid of it and have it dug out.  But I didn't.  The other day I looked out the kitchen window and saw that it was full of blooms.  So while I waited for Craig to pick me up last night I snapped some shots of it to share.  I think it is probably past its prime blooming but there are beautiful roses any way. They don't have much of a smell but I love them anyway.

Following them are some pictures I snapped out the window of Craig's Jeep on the way to the Table Lodge in Newton.  I love being out where I can see the sky. Enjoy ARTYAL.  Hugs, j





No comments: