Thursday, June 5, 2008

San Diego II

The first Social event. Waiting for the dining room to open
The people gather in

Why is it I always like to show the food? It was good
I was very good - I skipped the dessert Looks Yummy.
Great Salads
The Grand Sovereign, Fred Klyn making a couple of announcements.
Delightful Dinner Companions. The man in the light suit is a Past Grand Master of California. and a lawyer but we won't hold that against him.
These folks are from Sacremento.
Later I joined Glenn and Freddie at their table.
Perry and Ken. Perry is a past General Grand Master and Ken is Intendent General for Minnesota. Perry and were the last two out of the room. Turns out he has actually read this blog.

Kurt was at Grand Commandery in Iowa today. He has a great post about it on his Blog.
He puts his pictures in a slide show - I don't know how to do that so you will just have to put up with this old fashioned way. It is 12:27 back home and I got up at 4:45 AM. - It is only 10:30 here but I am going to bed. Nite Nite, ARTYAL, Hugs, j

1 comment:

Kurt said...

Jay,

Looks like you're having a great time there!

On the homefront, we had a Tornado Warning last night, and there is a lot of flooding in Des Moines. I'm going to try and get some pictures today for my blog.