Monday, June 9, 2008

One hour of Internets Left


I have about an hour left before my Internets connection expires. I hope you guys appreciated it that I paid an extra $40 in order to be able to post about San Diego. (Well actually I did it for me)

In West Virginia a Past Grand Master of Masons is suing. You can read the article here.
It will be interesting to see how this comes out. I have been following it on the Blogs.

You know there are several things about Grand Lodge Rules and Regulations that I think are unfair. Case in point is Charles Martin in Kentucky. It seems to me that Codes need to be updated occasionally. This seems to be the case of a Grand Master gone out of control. That is almost as unusual as a Mason suing the Lodge (or in this case the Grand Lodge) in a court of law.

The Intendant General of Minnesota pointed out his Lodge Website to me and I went and took a look at it. Minneapolis # 19 has a terrific Web Site here. Go look at it.

Have a great Monday. My suitcase is all packed. I fly out of San Diego at 4:20 PM (Which is 6:20 PM Iowa time) - Think uplifting thoughts for me. ARTYRL. Hugs, J-bear

No comments: