Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Barney Frank

This is all over the Internets today.


I met Mr. Frank once. I am very impressed that he answered this woman in this manner. I have been watching the uncivility (is there such a word?) of these people who have been sent out to disrupt and destroy the dialogue which our congress people have been trying to have with their constituents. There are just a very few of them The vast majority of Americans want the democrats to do what we elected them to do. Break the backs of the large Pharmas and Corporations and I for one am pleased that Mr. Frank stood up to this stupid person. Comparing Obama to Hitler is STUPID and IGNORANT and OFFENSIVE. You go gettem' Barney, I wish more of your collegues would do the same.

Oh yes and PS. I am very pleased to hear that Glenn Beck is loosing advertisers right and left. He too is OFFENSIVE.

3 comments:

Carolyn R. Parsons said...

Go Barney! I wonder if these people ever consider how the rest of the world is viewing their behaviour...I'm in Canada and everywhere I go people are shaking their heads in disbelief. How can people get this angry about a person wanting the citizens of his country to have health care...opposing the policies, working for change to things that might not work, in an intelligent manner but this crazy comparing Obama to Hitler stuff looks really bad. Really way out crazy. Seriously.

Breeze

Dianne said...

I love this clip
I have played it many times to remind myself that not all Dem reps have lost the ability to speak up

Nessa said...

I am so tired of rude people or people who think if you yell or talk over others, you win an argument.