Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Potpourri of Pictures

Someone thought that the Princess was my granddaughter. I think that would be OK.
We all went to Ruby Tuesdays for supper. L was working and K brought the kids out and we ate. As he climbed up to the Bar L asked the Prince what he wanted to drink. His response "My usual."
Big brother takes good care of his little sis.



The on the way home I got some good pictures of the clouds. There were some awesome thunderheads as I went into the Scottish Rite for the meeting. But I did not get pictures of them


This is my friend Tim Bonney's Church. I wish I could photo shop the fence out but it is still a nice picture. The Zoom is still working. BTW I am facing Easterly when I took it.


There are some awesome homes in the area. I remember watching this one being built. It looks like it belongs in the French or English Country side.
This is the Saylorville Reservoir. I took it just as I drove across the bridge. Another Drive-by
This is the last vestiges of the sunset as I turned at the Slater corner. It was really nice not to take the Interstate but to drive along and enjoy the beautiful August fields of Iowa.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, ARTYAL. j

4 comments:

Blondie said...

Love the pictures!
Sorry I was so busy tonight- it was crazy!

Ur-spo said...

Lovely pictures, all of them!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I don't know if I've ever taken a shot of the church from that direction.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I don't know if I've ever taken a shot of the church from that direction.