Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday's Post

Actually these clouds were here on Thursday. I took them about 4:45 in the afternoon. It has been beautiful the last couple of days. Not at all like we usually get this time of year. I can remember the debilitating heat in the classroom when school started. I don't miss it and I am glad the kids are getting a cool start to the year (even though it is too early to start school)
These are the Pizzas that Trevor and Mengmeng and I had for lunch at Black Market Pizza. They were wonderful. An Iowegian with the Deep dish cornmeal crust, an artichoke Pizza and Louie's Supreme with the Sweet Potato crust. Soooo very good.



















The "kids" had to play the pinball machine. If you get a certain score you can get a free pizza.

Greg (one of the owners) had a birthday today (39 and holding) and his family came in to celebrate and have pizza with him.
We got him to come over and join us for awhile. This guy lives and breaths pizza and Trevor wanted to "pick his brains" - Greg is a Mason and we are trying to get his home lodge to help him finish up his degrees.
I have been "spoiled" for pizza by the pizzas I get up here. I am stuffed and ready for nap time.

I have not heard anything about Max. I hope he is getting better and thank you all for keeping him in your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by, Hugs. j

1 comment:

DonM said...

Those pizzas look huge. I presume you had left-overs.