Friday, August 14, 2009

Wordzzle

As always click on the button to see the guidelines.
And don't forget to go to Raven's Nest to see all the others.


This Week's Ten Word Challenge is: superlative, flea market, falling leaves, disinformation, who was that masked man?, keeping kids out of trouble, I'm a believer, bonnet in the attic,
staff , generation

For the mini challenge: deep in the forest, government, charming, heirlooms, flabbergasted


"Well dear I think the portrait is superlative it will never be sold in a flea market like the one of falling leaves painted by Vincent. There has been a lot disinformation of out there and people are asking 'Who was that masked man? and why was he keeping kids out of trouble?' , You know I'm a believer but I went upstairs to get the bonnet in the attic which I stored up there a week ago. Someone on the staff said it was the last of the generation of such bonnets and it should be taken deep in the forest and given to the government agents but I found it charming and since it was one of Phrog's heirlooms I kept it. They were flabbergasted that I had done so."


Next Week's Ten Word Challenge will be: blind panic, apartment, fleas, soap operas, cajun cooking, free and easy, legal, sangria, public school, new


For the mini challenge: class, calendar, keeping secrets, boring, fashion

8 comments:

Argent said...

Ooh! Government agents in the forest eh? They're everywhere you know.

Argent said...

Pesky comment thingy! I think the government agents in the forest have got to it. This is my second attempt to post a comment. Loved the neat flow of words where I really struggled.

Raven said...

Well done, as always. I'm glad you continue to enjoy this because I always enjoy Phrog and the Sisters and their assorted cohorts.

Raven said...

P.S.... I wish I had some Sangria in my refrigerator... hope it inspires next week.

Batteson.Ind said...

shady tale indeed!.. utterly intrigueing :-D

Dr.John said...

I am always amazed at what you do with the words. In your format they seem to work well.

Fandango said...

Where is Phrog. We dragons like Phrog. We are not wild about Bonnets or heirlooms. We want Phrog.

Reston Friends! said...

You must have done well if the dragons are demanding Phrog!