Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GaHrUMPf Day


When Cats Compute


The government should take a page from George Bush’s playbook. Put the disrupter/healthcare. asshats in a “Free Speech Zone” about a mile from the venue where the speech/meeting is being held.
Random thoughts

New name for – well you figure it out. I call them Limbek. Interchangeable asshats.

Progressive Insurance Ad… This is currently my least favorite commercial. The twerp dummies standing there agreeing with each other assures me that I will never purchase from this company.

Twitter sucks

Facebook is not much better. But at least on Facebook you can connect with people. And it is kind of fun to un-friend some folks. I mean why be friends with someone who you don't know?

The Football commercial on the ISU coach that they run about 15 times every evening is almost as annoying as the Progressive Ad. In fact it is more annoying because they play it over and over.

I was supposed to watch America's Got Talent last night.. But I forgot and then when I did switch it on I thought it should be renamed...Whatever Happened to Talent. It was so bad that I could only watch about 3 minutes of it.
I just got this in an e-mail from Anne. It reminds me that America used to have real Talent!

I also hate so-called "Reality Shows" they suck!

I still would like to have a "magic zapper" which would disintegrate the cell phones of those driving down the road holding one up to their ears. One guy cut in front of me on the interstate and did not hardly look back (and he was also pulling an empty trailer) and I had to swerve over to miss him. When I passed him I noticed that he was holding his cell to his ear. Well at least he wasn't texting.

I am thinking of writing some titles for Country Western Songs.

You Sent Me to Hell When You Slept with My Best Friend
(I Hope You don't Catch His Fleas)

If you think of any leave them in the Comments. Thanks for Stopping by. Hugs, J-bear

1 comment:

DonM said...

I too hate the Progressive ads. But, they are the only company I could find who would insure my motorcycle for what it would cost to replace. State Farm, who I have for all my other stuff, would only insure it for replacement value of the basic motorcycle. Geico would add up to $4500 in extra stuff. But my wheels cost me that much. Progressive basically asked, "How much insurance do you want?" Then they came out and took pictures of the bike to make sure I wasn't scamming the. But of course, they were moer than happy to give me a bill (A BIG BILL, more than $900 a year, and that was with $1000 deductible). After three years of no claims they have reduced that to slightly less than $500 a year.