Saturday, August 15, 2009

Masons Making Breakfast

1141 69th St, Windsor Heights, IA is the address where
Waveland Park Lodge holds a breakfast every month for the benefit of their scholarship fund and also to help kids at Parkland Academy with supplies and warm coats as well as mittens, etc.

Not only is it a worthwhile cause you can get a great breakfast for $6. and they are helping kids at the same time.


Tomorrow Morning this is the place to take the family and friends for a great breakfast and to help out a worthy cause.


2 comments:

Dianne said...

I haven't been able to get on your blog for days
it opens but nothing is there
I'm sure it's me or blogger

but I'm all caught up now

Sis looks beautiful!!

did you see that Kevin from Ames, Iowa had his e-mail read on Craig's show? it was a good one too

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Yes, I saw that. I will be glad when the PGA is over and I won't have to stay up so late to watch Craig. Darn Golf.