Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wordzzle

As always click on the button to see the guidelines.
And don't forget to go to Raven's Nest to see all the others.

Ten Word Challenge: records, impulsive, really cool, bread crumbs, angels, Sponge Bob, magical moment, back and forth, suffering, good fences make good neighbors

For the mini challenge: side effects are generally mild, clingy, rooster, samples, curiosity

Phrog was contrite. He had not been very nice to Sallyie.

"Just out of curiosity I wonder why I acted that way. I am never that way and I do care very much for her. I shall get her some roses as samples of my affection and perhaps a pet rooster. I just wish that she was not so clingy at times. Perhaps it was the pills I took. But the side effects are generally mild. This has never happened before. I must make amends.
You know I will put some records on the Hi-Fi and tell her that it was an impulsive act on my part and I think she is really cool. I will feed her with horsiedoovers (sic) made from bread crumbs and shaped like angels dancing with Sponge Bob. It will be a magical moment as we move back and forth across the dance floor. I will get over the suffering with my lumbago and we can sing the theme song of the Dragons.. "Good Fences Make Good Neighbors on my Ukulele. That should make her feel better".

Next Week's Ten Word Challenge will be: Spam, perpetual motion, sprinkle, telephone pole, stains, alphabetical, surgery, flattery, liberty, preservation

For the mini challenge: shadows, singularity, Florida, caterpillars, copy

4 comments:

CJ said...

I'm glad to see Phrog is making amends with Sallyie ---he's been so mean to her. Of course, appetizers in the shape of angels dancing with Sponge Bob don't seem exactly romantic to me, but then, I don't know what Sallyie will think. Maybe we'll find out next week.

Argent said...

I'm really pleased that Phrog has seen the error of his ways and is making amends. And "horsiedoovers" - love it!

Raven said...

Aw, that Phrog. I'm so glad he is making amends and feeling better. Must have been the pills and those pesky side effects.

Stephen said...

I'm glad that Phrog is trying to make up with Sallyie. Hopefully, she will be willing to forgive him. He seems to be trying hard, so that may help.

Stephen from Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
http://stephen-has-spoken.blogspot.com/