Friday, August 21, 2009

Max



First of all thanks to Madpriest for putting Max on his prayer list.

I talked to the vet this afternoon. Max is not much improved. Still not eating. His blood work shows little improvement on his kidney values and his red blood cells are low. He has diarrhea. She has him on IV to increase his hydration and says he is also on antibiotics. He is alert and watches things and seems to be in no pain. He is probably going to stay the week-end. Thanks to everyone for holding him in the "white light" Hugs, j

7 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I'm sorry he's not better. I'll continue to think of him.

kenju said...

What a handsome boy he is. I hope he gets better soon.

Raven said...

Such a gorgeous dog! I'll send reiki his way. There are no accidents. Your Mr. Link for wordzzles didn't work right and I wound up at Max's story.

Raven said...

I hope you'll consider writing to Dennis Puffett too. He's really gifted. He works for free, for the love of doing it. http://www.healinghaven.com.au/MessageofHope.htm

kt.chris said...

Our family, including "Jack" the collie, is rooting for Max's swift recovery. Hope he's feeling better.

Andee Layne said...

love your blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com please follow mine as I will yours! xo

Raven said...

Hello... I'm Shannon, Raven's neighbor. I read about Max and I'm sorry and he will be in my prayers and also the IV reminds me of my german shepherd dog, Clyde. He was on an IV as well and he would run out of the dog IV and he needed a horse IV bag. And he also had kidney failure. He was a BIG dog. Good luck. I'll send him some reiki.