Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Max

Max has full blown kidney disease and will have to have the last thing done for him that can be done. Jon will have to take him up to Heartland. He will have him put to sleep on Thursday. Jon wants to take him on a few walks. He is bringing him over here to spend the last couple of days where he is used to being. Thanks for caring and please hold Jon in your thoughts.

He spent a restful night and this morning he is watching Jon get ready to go to school. He is eating ice chips (that is the only thing he seems to like.)

3 comments:

Carolyn R. Parsons said...

I am so sorry. :(

Breeze

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Jay, I am so, so sorry. Words seem inadequate. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

terri c said...

My heart is breaking for you and Jon. Came over from MP's page. So very, very sorry--he's so beautiful and I know how sorely he'll be missed.