Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back Porching it. Update on Foot.

Kurt wrote:
Sounds like your backyard is coming along nicely, I can't wait to see pictures of your outdoor paradise.


As always to embiggen click on the picture.
The bricks are for the prairie that Jon is putting in.


The Prairie goes in this corner of the yard.

Cassie loves to be out there. Mistress of all she surveys.

The "boys" enjoy it also.
Bailey as Beckham (but he is sexier)
Max checking out the flowers. Pepe la Phew

Max is beautiful. I sat out on the porch twice today. I love it out there. I had my Quiznos supper listening to a CD. Unfortunately the neighbor lady decided to mow and the dogs decided to bark at her. Constantly. Since they would not quit I gave up and came inside. There may definitely be a bark collar in his future.

I went to the foot doctor this morning. He took X-rays (Or rather Bridget did) and yes I still have the little sore on my large left toe. The x-ray showed a little growth on the bone. He said about 20% of the people have them and I get to be one of the lucky ones. Anyway, (there is that word again) there is no infection on the bone and so we are just going to watch it for another month. When I get back from San Diego we may decide to have it removed.

I also went around and took a lot of pictures for Wordless Wednesday. They go up tomorrow. For now I am a little tired because I walked around McFarland Park. Wait until you see Iowa in the Spring. In the meantime I love you all. Give yourself a Hug. j-bear.

3 comments:

Kurt said...

Jay,

Your wise advise, and your beautiful backyard have brightened my mood a bit. Thanks for being you!

Anonymous said...

Still waiting to hear about adding the buffalo to ensure the correct and stable cross section of plant population for your mini-prairie.

Plus it would give the dogs something to bark at beside the neighbor lady. And it would probably make the neighbors quit compaining about barking dogs. (Don't know that they do that. I just threw it in.)

Anonymous said...

YES! YES!! A BUFFALO!!!