Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cousins from Minnesota

Randy and Fay came down for a visit and we all went up to my Aunt Jo's - Rick and Pam were there for awhile but they had to leave because Pam wasn't feeling well. Ginny and Bruce came up and brought Kes (Picture later)
Aunt Jo, Cousin Georgia and Fay- We sat around and talked and really enjoyed ourselves.
At least I did.
Mr. Kestril (A cat named after a bird. Only Ginny would do that.)
Georgia and Jo - A better picture
The Peony plant in my yard. Soon it will bloom. I love the smell.

In other news, Ginny and her son (my nephew) Jon and I had lunch at Battle's Barbecue in Campustown. My favorite place to eat. I ate at Battles in Nevada last night. Anyway it is good.

I came home, did laundry and worked on a Powerpoint presentation for our Lodge that we hope to start. I sent it to Kurt to finish as he is the professional after all. I got some pointers from him and made some changes from my original but he will need to simplify, change the transitions and probably take out the YeeHaw I put in the first transition for Abbie. (I am so bad).

I have been thinking about Charles Martin all day. I don't care what anyone from the south says on Kurt's Blog. Exclusive Territorial be damned. All of the rest of us (except the Confederacy) are able to recognize Prince Hall Masonry and we share the same territory and the same ritual. They are just racist plain and simple and there is no excuse for it.

More later, ARTYAL, J-bear

No comments: