Saturday, May 10, 2008

Capital Lodge Rededication

Today I went to the Capital Lodge 150th Anniversary and Rededication of their Lodge. This was the first time the Grand Officers had performed this impressive ceremony and they did a wonderful job. The Ceremony of Dedication involves Corn, Wine and Oil and school books.
As I said it was an impressive ceremony and as I was watching it I thought about how 150 years ago the same ceremony was performed to dedicate the Lodge.
This is the symbolic lodge after the dedication.
The silver vessels were highly polished and very beautiful.
Capitol Lodge meets in White Tie and Tails for special events. This is Phil Enabnit who is the Secretary of the Lodge as he greeted me upon my arrival
Capital has some young officers. This is the Junior Warden and some members of his family.
Mini-me
Grand Master Mosier

Side lines were full.
Click on the picture above to go to the slide show of all the pictures.

No comments: