Monday, May 19, 2008

Getting Out of Black Holes


A friend sent me this story:

The character of Leo is talking to Josh - they're in one of the rooms outside the West Wing offices. Josh is in trouble - at work, in his head and heart, in his love life. Leo tells this little story ...

A man falls into a hole. He's shouting out of the hole "Help me, I can't get out on my own".
A priest walks by and throws down a Bible. "Pray my son" says the priest.
A psychiatrist walks by and throws down a prescription - "here, these meds will help"
A friend walks by and looks down into the hole - "what are you doing down there!?" the friend asks.
"I fell in and can't get out, A priest tossed me a Bible, a Dr. suggested meds!, I can't get out and no one will help"
The friend jumps down into the hole.
"What did you do that for!?, now we're both stuck"
The friend takes the man's hand - "I've been here before, I know the way out"

Thank You my Friend.
God, I miss that show!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I miss that show too Jay