Sunday, May 18, 2008

Looking in My Mirror


I have started a new blog. One that is just for me. It is private and only those who I give permission to are allowed to read it. I started it to put up personal things which I don't want to put on the general blog. It will go to being bland and boring again. I ended my first post on it with this:

So this blog is private. It is for me. Maybe someday I will share it. In the meantime I look at myself in Somebody's Mirror and see that I am not worthy of his friendship. Not someone he cares enough about to try and work things out with. As I said his "Fuck You" is the most honest he has been with me. It is very liberating.  It is time I started being honest with me also. I mean nothing to him, never have, never will. I will have to live with that. Thank you, Sir.

In the meantime I think I will be alright. If I can just get out of this black hole, I am going to the movie with Ginny this afternoon and tomorrow I have dinner plans with Matt. He is a true friend and one who seems to like me. Have a great Sunday.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

keeping a journal just for yourself is a wonderful gift to yourself.

I hope the writing helps.

Thinking of you - as I often do :)