Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Sad Day

Charles Martin tells me that May 24th is the day that Kentucky will expel him from Masonry. All because he wanted to be with his Brethren while in Iraq.  Because Kentucky does not recognize Prince Hall Freemasons.  New York will also expel him because of their rules. I will continue to hold him in my heart as my Brother and thank him for the service he is performing in Iraq.  I am truly saddened by this. 

Addendum.  This morning I discovered a new (to me blog)  It is called Wormwood's Doxy and I have linked to it in the sidebar.  Aside from the beautiful "Love Story" of Thursday's Post she has a discussion going on racism.  I find her thoughts are better expressed than mine and if you are interested (and you should be) go there and scroll down to start at the beginning to read them. 

No comments: