Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Spring Pictures

The first picture is the tree on the corner of my lot showing my neighbor's house and truck. In about a day or two that tree is going to be spectacular.
Iow State University Campus is beautiful. I ate supper at Poppa's Corner (Bad Jay did not eat healthy food but every once in awhile a Bacon Cheeseburger summons me) so I could take some pictures at ISU.


Lancelot and Elaine live on Lake Luverne. They inhabit the East end of the lake and I think my Zoom lens worked beautifully.


The Campanille is a central focus of the Campus
I used to love hearing the bells when they were played.
The Memorial Union


The view looking South from the North side of the lake ( Well Duh who would 'a guessed.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pictures, jay.