Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a Re-leaf

I was going to let the pictures speak for themselves. Wordless Wednesday, you know, but I am loquacious and must make comments.
This tree is out at the Ames Cemetery

The Magnolia does not keep its flowers for long.
The red-bud in front of the Unity Church. Not completely "out" yet. Soon.

I love clouds. For an unusual cloud formation go to Kurt's blog.

For Bob
This 'ole house (OK. I know its a barn)
Men at work
I had permission. They were enjoying our beautiful McFarland Park. They have a cement path there so that folks like me with a crummy leg can go for a walk and enjoy being out there. I took a lot of pictures yesterday I'll put a link to them later.

I know it is out of focus but it is the only Dutchman's Britches that I saw yesterday.

I love horses. The brown horses eat more grass than the white horse.
You can see all the pictures I took today here.
And now a couple of movies of the park. Neat because you can hear the birds.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

beautiful

I love the birds singing and calling