Monday, May 26, 2008

Marvelous Monday



Jon put a birdhouse up in the back yard.

I have a WREN.

I took a little movie which will be at the bottom of this post of the wren flying out of the house. It is not very sahrp but you can see him (or her) flutter out and then,if you listen, you can hear it singing to me. I also heard a Cardinal in the back today but did not spot him.





This is the "root" of all my evil.

Jon dug up the root of one of the bushes that has been growing up and causing me about $200 worth of Dan's Custom Landscape work to get it cut down evey year.

I am keeping it on the back porch - just because it is interesting and I am weird.




You can't see this very well but I got to thinking about this little table. It used to sit on my grandparent's porch. I have had it all my life and you can't say that about everything. I like it.





Ginny and Bruce stopped by on their way out of town. Headed back to Kansas City. It was good to have them around.








And now the movie. .





ARTYAL, Hugs   j

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I think the root ball is weird and you are interesting.

Back in Brooklyn my Christmas wreath was stolen off the front door every year. After a few years I stopped putting it up, consoled myself with the thought that the thief needed it more and spent the extra money on Christmas donations.